OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A scene at the site of the Minidoka Japanese Internment Camp up near Twin Falls, Idaho. When we visited the site, I was somewhat overwhelmed with the site of the fence around the camp. In my farming/ranching days, I built a lot of temporary fences for the containment of cattle, but a fence to contain people disturbed me. Clover Creek is in the background. As for the camp, it is a national monument and a few structures are on the site.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
20240422_181513.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like we have some stormy potential the next few days, I saw the storm chasers out already this afternoon.View attachment 473017
Yesterday, they were calling for 8" of rain for the Ponca City area over the next 10 days.
Tonight they said maybe 2.5". Tomorrow it will be bright and sunny for the next 10 days.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere on the Chickasaw National Recreation Area near Sulphur, OK. While we stayed at an RV park in that area, we hiked a number of trails in Sulphur and other places around, including Lake of the Arbuckles. I just don't remember if this was on the lake or some other pond in the area.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If one ever goes to perusing photo websites, there are some iconic images that show up on multiple sites because photographers can go out of their way to take pictures of certain subjects. Such subjects as Horseshoe Bend near Page, AZ and Multnomah Falls along the Columbia River in Oregon are such places. In 2019, we went to Idaho to help cousins celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary and took a few days to drive both sides of the Columbia River Gorge. That's when I had the opportunity to photograph Multnomah Falls.

Latest posts

Top Bottom