OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
10 DAYS??? WOW!!!

March 5 is 44 days after surgery.
yes, my left knee, surgery was June 19th and staples were removed on June 30th and replaced with butterfly closures.
butterfly.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a very hot day back in July of 2014 in Palo Duro Canyon neat Canyon, TX. We had just retired and were working our way to Colorado and stayed a bit in Amarillo. Since I had never been to the canyon, we decided to venture out to the Palo Duro Canyon State Park, which is at the northwestern end of the entirety of Palo Duro Canyon. While I would have liked to have walked out to the big crack in the wall, I decided the heat wouldn't have been helpful to me.

This image is mostly showing the area of the state park, while the following picture shows more of the Palo Duro Canyon. That map that I photographed does not even show the entirety of Palo Duro. Area wise, Palo Duro is second only to the Grand Canyon.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that! Tell us more. Need anything?
2nd time in 30 days heart rate shot up to 220 while doing absolutely nothing. First time it normalized after 30 minutes just as my wife delivered me to ER. This time per instructions called EMSA heart rate of 180-200 lasted 16 hours. Finally got it down this morning. After lots of tests and new meds headed home tomorrow. Never felt bad… just in a hurry

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2nd time in 30 days heart rate shot up to 220 while doing absolutely nothing. First time it normalized after 30 minutes just as my wife delivered me to ER. This time per instructions called EMSA heart rate of 180-200 lasted 16 hours. Finally got it down this morning. After lots of tests and new meds headed home tomorrow. Never felt bad… just in a hurry
My sister continues to have issues with Afib. She has been transported twice by ambulance as she is single and had the Ablation procedure done twice. It's working so far.
Good luck, and stay on top of it.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had some sewer issues here at the RV park, so I missed putting up a photo yesterday because we went in to spend a couple of nights with our son.

Canyonlands National Park in Utah has three different areas. Those three are "Island in the Sky," "Needles," and "The Maze."

Island in the Sky is basically up on the mesas and cliff tops, while Needles is further south a ways, and The Maze is more remote and access to it is from up on the mesa of Island in the Sky. This is part of the road to The Maze. That is the one area that we didn't get to as it would have been a fairly lengthy road trip on a dirt road.

Latest posts

Top Bottom