OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@clintbailey
Holy cow! That’s great!
How’d this turn out? Did all the kids get a shot?
Everyone had birds close at one time at least, just couldn't get some into range, hung up at 100 yards type stuff. Checked in 3, should've been 4 but one got away after the shot...
20240414_131149.jpg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone had birds close at one time at least, just couldn't get some into range, hung up at 100 yards type stuff. Checked in 3, should've been 4 but one got away after the shot...
View attachment 470715
That’s why it’s called “hunting” and not “shooting”, but I alway hope kids get to pull the trigger.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made some jalapeno dip this afternoon and had a little accident with the food processor blade. There was a little blood in the dip, but I stirred it in good. My wife will never know.🤣
View attachment 470798
A friend of mine did that slicing jerky. His jerky lasted longer because nobody wanted a piece of it.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening gang,
Well our annual convention/competiton that Marcy and I own and operate is over. It was a long four days. I think we got about 8 or 9 hours of sleep over the last 5 days. We ran 3400 entries from Thursday through Sunday night. We are beat but glad to say, It was a huge success.
We left late Sunday night after we got everything packed up from the convention center and put back into storage for our lake house. We are staying here for the next 7 days to relax and recharge.
Hope everyone had a great weekend and a great Monday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom