OSA Deer Donation Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where are you located in Oklahoma? From camera activity, the prospects aren’t looking good, but there‘s always a chance something new might show up with the cool front. If I kill something and you don’t mind driving to Alfalfa county, you’re welcome to it. I’d have it skinned, quartered, and iced down.
Heck of a deal. I just gutted it for him. Of course he had it in his pick up within 40 minutes of the shot.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where are you located in Oklahoma? From camera activity, the prospects aren’t looking good, but there‘s always a chance something new might show up with the cool front. If I kill something and you don’t mind driving to Alfalfa county, you’re welcome to it. I’d have it skinned, quartered, and iced down.
I’m Grady county near Tuttle.

I’d be willing to come out there if it all works out. I do appreciate the offer! Keep me posted as we get closer to season opening

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heck of a deal. I just gutted it for him. Of course he had it in his pick up within 40 minutes of the shot.
That doe was tender and tasty! Thanks again.

Last year there was a guy on here from SE OK who PMed me and we made arrangements. I drove out near his hunting property and fished at a nearby lake while waiting on him to drop a doe. Sure enough he got one on the ground! I drove over toward him right after the shot and I did the field dress and everything. Worked out pretty well.

I’m willing to do whatever I can to make it work for those of you who can give away venison

Venison stroganoff has become one my kids favorite meals! Something about venison just hits right for me… I’d say it’s my favorite meat

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want to thank the member that brought us some venison today. For some reason I can not remember his name (again) But he brings us around 10 pounds every year it seems and we always look forward to it. This year he brought me some Summer Sausage too. (mine, all mine I tell you!) Anyway thank you again, it really helps. :bowdown:

On a side note, anyone else starting to have memory problems? I know they said I will have some because of low O2 at times but man this sucks. Year or two I will be wrapping my own Christmas presents. :nolike:

Latest posts

Top Bottom