OSA Get Together

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMPregler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be in. I like the 40 acre idea or what about tulsa gun club. They have a big cooker and plenty of space. Maybe even USSA would like to have some publicity. I imagine several of us are members at one or both places.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I vote for BikerHT and his place. like he stated:We have 40 acres between Wellston and Carney. Cook - Shoot - Drink...Plenty of room.

I have a 4foot by 2 foot pit grill i made that can cook about 50 hamburgers at 1 time...
Could take it out there with 40lbs of charcoal ...some fish and peppers and onions and mushrooms to toss on the grill to go with other meats.
Any public place just seems silly after his invite.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rollingla at you guys! I wish I was half as special as y'all make me feel sometimes. I like BikerHT's offer best so far too. I promise I'd be there even if GC couldn't come ... and I'd be hauling a TON of homemade cookies, rolls and candy for you guys to eat and take home with you ... :kiss:

willystruck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rollingla at you guys! I wish I was half as special as y'all make me feel sometimes. I like BikerHT's offer best so far too. I promise I'd be there even if GC couldn't come ... and I'd be hauling a TON of homemade cookies, rolls and candy for you guys to eat and take home with you ... :kiss:

MMMMMMM Cookies! I might try to drive down from Grove for cookies!!! :woohoo1:
and to meet you and GC too. :greetings

Latest posts

Top Bottom