Other forum?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do consider you folks my friends. I just like to make sure you are on your toes and ready for anything. Think of it as my way to help with your tactical training. You never know when something horrible will jump out at you.
Kind of ruined okshooters.com for me. This was my safe space and sane place. Now my teddy bear needs to be put in the washer and I need to take a shower. My eyes have been sullied. Posting mostly naked pictures of hillary clinton should not be allowed here.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kind of ruined okshooters.com for me. This was my safe space and sane place. Now my teddy bear needs to be put in the washer and I need to take a shower. My eyes have been sullied. Posting mostly naked pictures of hillary clinton should not be allowed here.
THIS is your safe and sane place?! You lost me after that.... :pms2:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you-goin-to-hell-done.gif

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My thoughts is we have all been here long enough if we aren’t comfortable move on. Don’t bounce back an forth between forums and create tension. I have met a lot members here that are good folks. But if grass is greener by all means go an hopefully you understand. Some us don’t care about the other forum that was created by band members. Just MO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom