Other forum?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kind of ruined okshooters.com for me. This was my safe space and sane place. Now my teddy bear needs to be put in the washer and I need to take a shower. My eyes have been sullied. Posting mostly naked pictures of hillary clinton should not be allowed here.
Like this one?

IMG_2297.png

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really don't want to block Rick, but dang....

lol
You know you love it. :P Seriously I just want to know which one of you it is? I will be checking faces at the next Eat-N-Shoot.

On another related topic. I went to the other site, made one post and now can not get back in. Is that site very slow or are they blocking me?

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know you love it. :P Seriously I just want to know which one of you it is? I will be checking faces at the next Eat-N-Shoot.

On another related topic. I went to the other site, made one post and now can not get back in. Is that site very slow or are they blocking me?

If you posted that travesty of a pic over there, you’re blocked. For sure.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I swear it's not me. I've heard of another thread, but I don't even know the name of the website. Never searched it out. Leave me out of it @RickN .

Latest posts

Top Bottom