Other forum?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No,I’m straight,but you shouldn’t be dishonest about your ability to post there
I really can not post there. I got in the first time just fine but ever since it has been very slow and most time will not load at all. Not sure if it is them or me but I go everywhere else on the web with no problem.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why would you even want to go over there? That forum is comprised primarily of folks who dislike this forum. They consider you to be one of the annoying members from here and they think you get a free pass over here and it bugs them

To be clear: I’m not a member over there or anything I’m just stating what I’ve observed lurking a bit

For some reason a bunch of those guys got real sore about your mower situation too lmao… I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re shadow banning you

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why would you even want to go over there? That forum is comprised primarily of folks who dislike this forum. They consider you to be one of the annoying members from here and they think you get a free pass over here and it bugs them

To be clear: I’m not a member over there or anything I’m just stating what I’ve observed lurking a bit

For some reason a bunch of those guys got real sore about your mower situation too lmao… I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re shadow banning you
Thanks for that info. I shall leave them to their circle jerk.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm on both sites. Because I have friends on both sites. Some because they want it that way and others because they are no longer welcome here (or there) for whatever reason (don't know, didn't ask), that I enjoy bantering with.

I made fun of Rick over there. I didn't say anything over there -- or over here, for that matter -- that I wouldn't say (or haven't ALREADY said) to his sorry-ass, whiny, entitled self. 😇 He has returned the favor to me. We have a wonderful relationship! Why?? Because both of us have had near death experiences and that **** changes you. Well, not Rick. He's ALWAYS been a pain in the ass. 😉🤣🤣

Y'all take this internet stuff WAY too serious. It's like the 7th grade girl's bathroom gossip when you're between classes and trying to get caught up before gym. You know, so you know who you need to throw the volley ball at hard enough to break her glasses. And her nose, if you got lucky. 😉🤣🤣

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for that info. I shall leave them to their circle jerk.
I dunno bud. I didn't take half that **** serious. I thought everyone was like you and me, and just being ....well ... You know! 🤣

Maybe I need to start being more like the blue-haired old church ladies ?? 🤷🤷

What do ya think?

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's a good group of guys that got banned over here? and the forum employs quite a bit more freedom with regards to what you can say?
Fair enough. I’m not looking to be confrontational. I understand that especially the guys who were unfairly banished from here would want to create a new place.

I wish the other guys well and I hope eventually that forum grows into something bigger and more interesting. I might join sometime down the road.

I’m just stating what I believed I observed through the nuances of discussion and I’m simply saying I wouldn’t be surprised if ole rickN isn’t exactly welcome over there lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom