OU v. Texas Score predictions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the "short bus" special people are the ones that don't understand that every team has fans that they dont like and instead only pin that type of fanbase on their rivals...Not a shot against you wmd your comment just made me think about it, because it is widespread...just as uppity and annoying as aforementioned annoying fans...

back on topic, I think it was a good game, Texas never had a chance after the 2 OU td imo, they had some really good plays, but those could be counted on two hands probably, and never had real momentum except for the first drive(offensive and defensive) of the 3 quarter. the score was closer than the game imo, both quarterback played really well and texas looks to have some good potential in the offensive backfield. Their first touchdown run was amazing fast(forgot his name). Next week will define TX season though, Nebraska may just have a better D than OU and are stout offensively too.

OK, thats long enough, to sign off, Boomer Sooner!!!

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say this all the time, football is a game of ball control. We almost screwed ourselves over with the fumble but Texas had it worse after the punt. There were stupid mistakes, missed blocks and broken plays, but we came out on top in the end. Do we still have alot of work to do? Oh yeah. Defense finally stepped it up a bit toward the end with the sack and tackles for loss, but our offense was hit-or-miss today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom