OU v. Texas Score predictions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say this all the time, football is a game of ball control. We almost screwed ourselves over with the fumble but Texas had it worse after the punt. There were stupid mistakes, missed blocks and broken plays, but we came out on top in the end. Do we still have alot of work to do? Oh yeah. Defense finally stepped it up a bit toward the end with the sack and tackles for loss, but our offense was hit-or-miss today.

noone was mature enuf to step up and "finish the game"... highschool mistakes...

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe Texas will be 3-3 after they play Nebraska and the fans will get a taste of what is was like for us last season, except we were not as bad. We were still top 15.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And theres the reason I hate OU, not the team, not the school but the friendly fan base... special kinda people, like short bus special.
I'm actually only an OU fan by proximity. Born and raised Californian and still live there several months out of the year so actually my allegiance would normally be to USC,but since I live in Oklahoma now more of the year I root for OU,as well as OSU and some times TU. I also live part time in Iowa when working in my business but I dont root for any Iowa football teams,until wrestling season starts, then I'm torn between Iowas and Oklahomas teams. I just generally hate Texas the football team, not Texas the state or Texans in particular,no matter where I live or who theyre playing. Just a personal decision. My statement wasnt directed at any one person,just the team of 'Texas' it self,errr,the University of Texas mainly not really any of the other universities and colleges in the state. Ironically,I went to school at UT there in Austin for a semester in the late 80s. Love the towns,the state,and the people of Texas- I have a sibling in Galveston,my dad lived and died in the Plano/Dallas areas,and have other relatives spread out around the state. I just hate the team itself and the OU-Texas rivalry. Go OU.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was an OU fan before I moved here over a decade ago and Im from California also.
Funny thing is,when I first moved to Oklahoma I bought a used truck to keep around for hauling stuff to a piece of land we bought outside of town. It had OU stickers all over it. I kept it all on there so I guess thats when I became an instant fan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom