Our First OKC Gun Show in 10 Months Will Be This Weekend!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having some guns to sell, the $6.00 entry made me think this show might be well attended.

So, I paid for one table. Being a gunshow virgin (from the seller side of the table) I have no idea if $25 is good, average, or high for OKC. So which is it?

Look for an old guy with a short white beard with one crowded table. No idea where it'll be. I plan to have a "private collection" sign on the table. CB

<edit> I will also have some pretty nice knives by Schrade, Cold Steel, Knives of Alaska, an old Gerber hideout, and some lesser names that would shame me to mention here.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having some guns to sell, the $6.00 entry made me think this show might be well attended.

So, I paid for one table. Being a gunshow virgin (from the seller side of the table) I have no idea if $25 is good, average, or high for OKC. So which is it?

Look for an old guy with a short white beard with one crowded table. No idea where it'll be. I plan to have a "private collection" sign on the table. CB

$25 a table is good. Good luck!

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

<edit> I will also have some pretty nice knives by Schrade, Cold Steel, Knives of Alaska, an old Gerber hideout, and some lesser names that would shame me to mention here.

$25 for a table is less than half price. I have a strong feeling this is going to be a great show for vendors and consumers alike.

Did I mention $6 admission?

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mitch ... it was good to run into you today!! (I don't say that to just anybody, ya know ;) )

Looking forward to the gun show (this will be our first in many years). We will definitely "come find you". :)

No doubt! It was a pleasant surprise! I wish we would have had more time to visit but I was in a big hurry to get to Canadian Ranges to shoot that AR-10 I just picked up.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, 6 bucks to get in.....how much to get out. That is the question.

Sort of like the all you can eat restaurant with the two big guidos standing there saying "that IS all you can eat".

Might try to get to this one. Gonna be hitting Penn Square on Friday, might stick around.

Dave

358norma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be there this weekend. I'm bringing some goodies out of the stash. Reloading stuff, custom rifles, several goodies. I'll even bet I have the only 358Norma at the show.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Will you have a "CB" on your sign? I will have to check it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom