Our L.E. is efforting to stop everything!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes Dennis, the tax sheep should be sheerer annually...and we also have popular policing programs that allow assets when they found are forfeited for the greater good? :ooh2: Thanks Constitution!:ooh2:

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the best thing to do is to start quoting Emil Muzz from the 1987 Dragnet movie.
Emil Muzz: [Giving the finger to Friday] Jump on this and spin, cop! I'm not saying another word until my attourney gets here!
Emil Muzz: [defiantly] Chewing gum... Snickers bar... and my attorney, badge kisser!

I have also found out if you calmly remind them that you pay their salary they will let you go.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"am i being detained?"

Interestingly, I asked that question to a surly TSA officer at Will Rogers a couple of weeks ago as he was tearing through my luggage. His response was "No, you're not being detained, but you can't leave." I asked, "Why don't you consider that to be detaining me? I'm leaving." I was told, "You will be arrested if you attempt to leave, but you're not being detained."

LE is creating new words and new definitions of words to evade the old "arrest"/"detention" conundrum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom