Our L.E. is efforting to stop everything!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you understand, and are you familiar with the Law Enforcement powers of an Oklahoma Game Warden?

After reading the game warden power thread... No, I'm not sure. That is also a joke. I know what they are there to do Dennis. Did I really give you that big of a jolt with my post? It was meant in jest... Lol.

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

Jrmccarty512

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as brushes with law enforcement as a former police officer the best way to not get pulled over is to well not give them a reason. As far as the search question. You have the right to say no, most of the time we won't ask unless there is something suspicious. If we think you are hiding something ang still say no. We will have the drug dog do a walk around the car. That will take a long time. So if you don't mind 45min-90 min for a traffic stop say no. Howe er if you wish to be on your way just agree. However most of the time you won't be asked

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After reading the game warden power thread... No, I'm not sure. That is also a joke. I know what they are there to do Dennis. Did I really give you that big of a jolt with my post? It was meant in jest... Lol.

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

Ok. I'll take it as a joke, and leave it at that.

If you read that thread, you would know that GW's can, and have assisted in DUI cases.

Latest posts

Top Bottom