Palmetto State Armory RANT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah Elwood they answered the phone..... after I waited for about 35 minutes on hold! Lol. They got to me eventually.

I ordered that upper December 9th. That's well past the 15 business days proviso!

I understand your frustration,

but today would be the 17th business day from your order provided they didn't take any days off for Christmas and New Years.

They still have to process the order too before shipping(wait for payment, yada yada yada)

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I must be special as I have ordered a lot of stuff from PSA over the last couple of years and never had a problem and always got it in a timely manner.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand your frustration,

but today would be the 17th business day from your order provided they didn't take any days off for Christmas and New Years.

They still have to process the order too before shipping(wait for payment, yada yada yada)

Oh. I get it. Yeah... maybe I am a little over zealous!

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I ordered a LPK and a couple small parts on 12/5/16 and it took them 6 days to ship that. So 1 day longer than they say to expect. Get a little closer to Xmas, and if they got 2 days off for Xmas and 1 day for NY, then today makes the 15th business day.

It stinks because you see 15days, and think two weeks, but in reality it means 3 weeks.

Edit, just noticed this comment in a banner on the website:

"Due to unprecedented high order volume, please allow 7 business days for your order to process."

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have made four separate orders in the last 5 months, to include two uppers, everything arrived on time.
I did get a bolt without a firing pin in it. I called they said they would ship it out. I emailed two weeks later, three days to reply, said they had no idea what I was talking about. I had to send in a picture of the box label. about 2 more weeks I finally got the firing pin. It was a Christmas present, so I ordered it in September to prevent ranting about an issue at Christmas time.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered an LPK, and a lower as well. They sent it out in like 3 or 4 days. I am still pissed at them saying "We are inventorying the warehouse and won't be shipping this week!". Wonder what they say if someone said they are balancing their check book and they wont be paying this week! Lol

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered an LPK, and a lower as well. They sent it out in like 3 or 4 days. I am still pissed at them saying "We are inventorying the warehouse and won't be shipping this week!". Wonder what they say if someone said they are balancing their check book and they wont be paying this week! Lol

Lots of companies go into major slowdown/shutdown mode the last and/or first week of the year. They have to pay taxes on everything in inventory, so it's important to be able to get an accurate picture of what is in house. It's inconvenient for buyers sometimes, yes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom