Palmetto state armory

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JTA

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
PSA has done right by me. I have seen people complain about their shipping times, but I feel that part of that is the fact that we are spoiled by Amazon Prime arriving in 2 days. I waited about 7 days for my order to come. It came, all the parts were there, and I had free shipping (some sort of promotion in the summer). I will do business with PSA in the future.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a vz2008, exactly like the one in the classieds, from PSA for $379. You can still that but the price is now $399.

only issue was shipping. It wasn't their fault, the ffl I was going to use had their license expire. I got a hold of them and had the rifle sent to SSP northside.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I buy from them a lot. In fact, I just ordered a 10/22 carbine through them that I picked up at SSP North last week, along with another stripped AR lower. I got both when they had free shipping on everything, so it was just $200 for the rifle, $60 for the lower, and $10 to SSP (they are just $10 per transaction, regardless of how many firearms are on it).

PSA is my main source for AR parts too. You have to pay attention to the specs, because they sell some low-end stuff too, but they also have some very good prices on some very high quality components... especially the FN barreled uppers they sell.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a vz2008, exactly like the one in the classieds, from PSA for $379. You can still that but the price is now $399.

only issue was shipping. It wasn't their fault, the ffl I was going to use had their license expire. I got a hold of them and had the rifle sent to SSP northside.

Ahh I never seen them at the $379 price. I ordered one just a few days ago. Says it has shipped, just waiting for it to arrive at SSP southside. Seemed like a pretty good deal.

Have you had a chance to shoot or test yours out yet? or you still waitin for it to come in?

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I have two questions. Does the stock still fold and are magazines available or are you stuck with just the three that come with the gun?

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't say enough good stuff about Palmetto State. Bought a few guns from them and they shipped in a few days to Sooner Guns and Gold (awesome folks there). Built a few ARs with their uppers and build kits. I always check them first when looking for guns or parts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom