Papers please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I already cancelled my subscription to the Enid rag back in October.

Even if they're serious, it would never pass a constitutional test.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never paid for fire wood or news paper.. Friends had news paper and I used to read the funnies then they got political and I quit reading them.

I do like them to start fires and use paper to tape off my parts before painting.

I do not have pay TV, I do not have a cell phone and sure will not pay to have paper tossed in my yard.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in favor of the bill.
Nothing much better than a big mug of hot coffee, and the rattle of the newspaper to get the dog to jump up on the foot of the recliner. Its a morning ritual.
Y'all don't know what your missing. A disposable news paper paper is better than getting backsplash from the crapper on your smart phone that you use every day.
If it takes a bill in the legislature to force this, so be it. Its all about sanitation.

Sorry, but my days of dreaming of making it big on the NY art scene as the world's premier Papier-mâché artist specializing in phallic representation of OSA members has long since past. The idea of a paper just doesn't appeal to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom