PE Exam Results - PASS!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Goood on ya Dustin, I started with vacuum tubes and never looked back.. I are a broadcast engineer by training, but haven't worked in that field in a long time...

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't be signing any drawings and will be covered under my employer.

So what's the point if you aren't signing stuff? Just mo money? I've thought of completing mine but I wouldn't be getting anything more for doing it so it'd just be to add a couple of letters after my name...

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats! I took my FE for mech. engineering but didn't have any time before it to study (yay work) so I was I'll prepared for some of the sections. I never did try again but I wasn't planning on pursuing a PE so I wasn't concerned. Congrats on the accomplishment!

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what's the point if you aren't signing stuff? Just mo money? I've thought of completing mine but I wouldn't be getting anything more for doing it so it'd just be to add a couple of letters after my name...

I've wanted it for a long time. If for nothing else the title, but it will open doors for me. Where I'm at I'll be eligible for more and higher level promotions and more money in my current position. Good stuff all around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom