Police Buyback Turns into Makeshift Gunshow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2020223445_gunbuybackxml.html

Officers stood by as makeshift gun shows sprang up on the sidewalks, just steps away from the buyback tents, as gun enthusiasts and collectors waved wads of cash for the guns being held by those standing in line.

Some in the long lines lost patience and gave in to the people who surrounded the parking lot with signs saying “Cash for guns.”

One man jumped out of his vehicle as he was waiting in bumper-to-bumper traffic at the buyback and asked how much the gun enthusiasts and collectors were willing to pay for his three guns.

“Why not offer them cash versus a gift card?” asked Schuyler Taylor, of Seattle, who used to work at a gun retailer and had hopes of buying a gun. “I’m still taking the guns off the streets; they’re just going in my safe.”

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
they just had to get a pic of the useless rocket launcher tube though. dean sobel, who gave up his grandfathers rifle and shotgun should be slapped silly for getting rid of heirlooms for a couple hundred bucks.

catvtony

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
they just had to get a pic of the useless rocket launcher tube though. dean sobel, who gave up his grandfathers rifle and shotgun should be slapped silly for getting rid of heirlooms for a couple hundred bucks.

I think it's an AT-4, I was Honorably Discharged in 1995, we had the LAW, Light anti tank weapon, which was a one shot deal, fire it, and throw it away, and the Dragon, which if I remeber right was also a one shot deal, Im not familiar with the AT-4 though, is it a one time deal, if so, they just gave some guy 200 for scrap metal?

Latest posts

Top Bottom