Politically incorrect sheriff tells citizens to shoot to kill home invaders to 'save taxpayers money'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was a huge discussion, contentious at times, on this forum about that incident. Some people thought he got a raw deal, but I’d say most shared the sentiment that he basically executed the kid. He dropped the kid with a head shot, and ran past him to chase the others out onto the street. Then he returned, stepped past the comatose kid, retrieved a second firearm from a drawer, went back to the kid, and shot him again. It was all caught on security video.
Not guilty

sushi & pistols

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma has pretty much the same "Make My Day" and "Stand Your Ground" laws as Florida. That is one of the reasons break in's are lower in OK than in many States that have strict gun laws but allow the criminals to just go nuts without arrest, charges or jail time. Im Old and just wont mess with them at my place. Its still my duty to protect my wife and myself.
Castle Doctrine

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shoot them? I'd just hope the sound of me racking a shell into the chamber of my Remington 870 would scare them away.

At least, that's what happens in the movies. Now all I need is some clever phrase to go with it.
Eh I keep it racked, the flashlight attachment blinding them should show them the light lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom