Pope: investors in gun companies are not Christians.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“People who manufacture weapons or invest in weapons industries are hypocrites if they call themselves Christian, Pope Francis said on Sunday,” according to jpost.com. “Francis issued his toughest condemnation to date of the weapons industry at a rally of thousands of young people at the end of the first day of his trip to the Italian city of Turin.” By all accounts, the Pontiff’s speech was a long rambling affair that condemned the people who create the tools that some men use to defend innocent life in passing. Warning his audience to trust God rather than man, he digressed as follows . . .http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...anufacturers-cant-call-themselves-christians/
who cares what this pos says. He ain't a Christian in the first place. and he has the nerve to say others aren't Christians. Maybe he should actually read the bible and learn what one really is. Catholics put the pope up on a pedestal like he is God. They make him the head of the church when Christ is the only head of HIS church.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
who cares what this pos says. He ain't a Christian in the first place. and he has the nerve to say others aren't Christians. Maybe he should actually read the bible and learn what one really is. Catholics put the pope up on a pedestal like he is God. They make him the head of the church when Christ is the only head of HIS church.

Word! You just said what millions of Christians think.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

"Judge not, that ye be not judged." I think I read that somewhere.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
"Judge not, that ye be not judged." I think I read that somewhere.

Not for your sake, due to this: (that the same book says)
"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

Interestingly, it says this just shortly after what you (I assume intentionally) quoted out of context.

But for anyone else reading that cares, it also says this:
"Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom