Popular bathroom wipes blamed for sewer clogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When camping and partaking in such things as habanero bratwurst (with habanero sauce), grilled jalapeños, Super-hot salsa with chips, etc...

You'd do well to take a box of baby-wipes and put them in the ice-chest for later use on the camp-$#!++er.

Trust me, I know these things.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright men, listen up. I have two cents to add to this crappy thread, and I think it's important. If you want your lady friend to be intimate with you in certain ways, it helps if your downstairs area doesn't smell like the catbox. Using the we wipes will vastly improve your chances of getting certain kinds of nooky. And as stated before, it will feel like angel tongues licking your bum clean.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh I am so disappointed that I am the first to post this.

You ever get a hemorrhoid flare up and you'll appreciate them, right along with the little black multi directional dispersal tip that comes with your preparation H.

But that's about it when I use them, I don't like that damp swamp ass feeling that comes from using moist towelettes....

As for certain sexual favors I'm sorry but if that is a deal breaker you either got an exceptionally nasty ass or someone's being a Prima donna.

Last edited by a moderator:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright men, listen up. I have two cents to add to this crappy thread, and I think it's important. If you want your lady friend to be intimate with you in certain ways, it helps if your downstairs area doesn't smell like the catbox. Using the we wipes will vastly improve your chances of getting certain kinds of nooky. And as stated before, it will feel like angel tongues licking your bum clean.

Razors.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

The Cow Exploder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.made_in_england.org_images_badgersarse.jpg

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

... or just shower before you put the moves on her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom