Popular bathroom wipes blamed for sewer clogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I quit needing wet wipes when I no longer had smeared poo all over my bum from wearing diapers. Do some of you need comfort blankies to sleep at night too?

I'm in with this frame of mind. Bunch a sissy's in this thread. Nuthin wrong with a corn cob.
Don't use a catalog page though. It just smears.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I completely agree, however, there are times when the mood strikes your special lady, and a shower is not a viable option, and in those times, you'll wish you had heeded my advice.

"Excuse me, honey, while I go baby-wipe my arse for you"

Yeah, I don't see that going so well, it presents more questions than answers, at least it would for me if I were her. In all my years, I've never been in a situation where I had wished I had wet-wiped my butt for my 'special lady' because let's face it. That's what we're talking about here.

Seriously, If you maintain some decent level of personal hygiene the problem that these wet-wipes 'solve' shouldn't even present itself. Chances are, if your dangly bits, and pucker hole need to be wet-wiped, so does the rest of you. . . i.e. take a shower.

Ya'll are way over thinking this basic task. I'm glad to see some voices of reason in this thread.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I completely agree, however, there are times when the mood strikes your special lady, and a shower is not a viable option, and in those times, you'll wish you had heeded my advice.

Sometimes on those days on the boat, or in the stand, you have to whip out a wet wipe for a maintenance wipe... Helps keep the swamp ass away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom