Post C O V I D question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just as an additional comment, in my research I found hydroxychloroquine to be effective if given early but had diminished results as time progressed. In my case I had the symptoms of Long Haul Covid for almost 6 month before what I consider proper treatment, so this is why I chose Ivermectin along with talking with my Amish friends who take a lick of horse paste at the first sign of a cold. None in their over 100 person congregation had Covid, and they had not changed their lifestyles. Also the term Covid covers a lot of viruses with different numbers as to the types, colds, flu, and yes the Pandemic Covid-19.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the best brand that is very easy to use and this is a better price than TS. I still take a dose once or twice a week and haven't been sick with anything since I started. Thanks for posting.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the release of the 19 bio hazard, a big push by Big Pharm, Gates and Fauci was started to get Ivermectin deemed ineffective and Drs blocked from prescribing; because the vax could not receive emergency approval IF an alternative was available. Ivermectin being prescribed would have cost Phizer and Gates $BILLIONS. The majority of the World used Ivermectin.

We need a strong government that will prosecute Gates, Fauci and Pfizer.
Too many sheeple refuse to see the truth.

Last edited:

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the best brand that is very easy to use and this is a better price than TS. I still take a dose once or twice a week and haven't been sick with anything since I started. Thanks for posting.
I retract that statement. I ordered this and it is not what was I was expecting to be sent to me. Looking in detail, the picture shown on Amazon is a copy of the Durvet brand box Yellow with the horse, Red in the Ivermectin center, Green on the right side made to look like the Durvet product but is lacking the oval Durvet logo. What was sent to me was Dechra brand in a total different box. Plunger only marked off in 250 lb doses rather than the 50s on the Durvet brand. Looking in detail, it seems the content is exactly the same as it should be, but it seems to ride on the edge of false advertising. Now I see they also have raised their price from when I placed my order from $25.05 for 3 to $31.00 for three which about equals the TS price for Durvet to pick up direct. I would now certainly order the true Durvet 6 pack at $52.45 which is also posted on amazon.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
how did u dose it?
The plunger on the tube is marked off in 50 pound increments, for a 200 pound man, dial it in for 4 of those marks. Super easy.
If taking the liquid, it takes twice as much because its half the strength of the paste and a little math is needed to know how many CCs to draw our of the bottle.

User_3155

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had it to start the new year. I didn't take anything for it, laid on my rear end for about 4-5 days, coughed nonstop for 3 weeks, thought I was a gonner. Fast forward to current day and I have started eating less crap, moving a little more and have dropped almost 10 lbs. I feel like I could kick some teeth in! No lingering cough, extra toes or anything. Heck, I haven't felt this good in 15 years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom