Practical Jokes at Work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I schedule task manager to play an annoying little song every morning on one of my co-workers computers and I put media player on repeat.
I also change his screen saver to a college team he absolutely hates.
Of course this guy has minimal computer skills.
My accomplice is the other guy that uses that same computer.

Guy #1 works on getting pay back with things like hanging a sign on the door that says guy #2 likes sexual deviations, in Spanish of course (we are in the Permian Basin and Spanish is spoken at least as much as English).

For myself, I've thought about trying to have them both put on the no fly list (they are from Michigan). My other thought was steal all the tires off their vehicles while they were in airport parking ( I might be able to finagle this if we were still in Oklahoma). And of course the old hide an adult appliance in their carry on luggage would be fun.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Take a PLAYBOY centerfold, have a female accomplice kiss the pic and sign it to ????????. Place in said person's in a lunchbox;after lunch, so it will unfold upon opening when his wife makes lunch for the next day. Hope the wife has a sense of humor.

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was an older lady in my swing shift machine shop job that would sneak up and spray you with her iso alcohol bottle and run off before you could retaliate. bottlew.jpg

She was hard to pay back so we came up with the idea to get her to spray herself. All it took was to sabotaged her spray bottle when she was away from her machine. We stopped up the spout and put a small hole on the back of the spout then added a few pieces of dry ice and set the bottle on her machine with the new hole pointed where she'd be standing. About 10 minutes after she came back the pressure inside the bottle caused it to spray out the new exit point right on her shirt. It was a fine mist spray & hard to see but effective. She almost sprained her neck trying to see which one of us was spraying her. She then grabbed the bottle and took out for the nearest guy but as she was squeezing at him she was still spraying herself. Don't think I've laughed that hard since.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our main bathroom has several stalls and is pretty big. Hit the lights on your way out with a stall occupied. We also have waited for someone to occupy a stall and come in with a wheeled cart on the tile floor calling out house keeping!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom