Pressure washing training anywhere??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a buddy who details cars, semis, and RVs down near weatherford tx. He also does driveways/parking lots and acid washes livestock trailers. I could reach out and see if he is interested in training. Not a bad teacher, and his standards are extremely high, great dude all around. I worked for him for a few months when I lost my job.

honestly, most of the science behind the process is in using clean, heated water, following directions on chemicals, and learning what works for your applications. If you find a company who’s chemicals you want to use, I would reach out for training materials. A lot of them offer something of the sort.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a high pressure machine also, was told the tips kind of tell you what to use them on so to speak, like don’t wash your car with full 3300psi tip :). And your right getting or seeking training. It sucks when these clowns etch our sidewalks and driveways

JT007

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a buddy who details cars, semis, and RVs down near weatherford tx. He also does driveways/parking lots and acid washes livestock trailers. I could reach out and see if he is interested in training. Not a bad teacher, and his standards are extremely high, great dude all around. I worked for him for a few months when I lost my job.

honestly, most of the science behind the process is in using clean, heated water, following directions on chemicals, and learning what works for your applications. If you find a company who’s chemicals you want to use, I would reach out for training materials. A lot of them offer something of the sort.
I appreciate the offer but texas is a little too far for me to commute. Id have to work the training schedule around my normal job and my family. Im lookin for something here in the state. Ill most likely have to go the online route and thats no big deal. Thank you tho.

JT007

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a high pressure machine also, was told the tips kind of tell you what to use them on so to speak, like don’t wash your car with full 3300psi tip :). And your right getting or seeking training. It sucks when these clowns etch our sidewalks and driveways
Yea i agree. I would like to eventually do this as a side gig and see how it goes, but before i charge someone for a service i would like to get trained as much as possible so i do a good job. I will most likely have to do it online but i thought maybe somebody here knew somebody who ran a class or something. No big deal.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im trying to find somewhere in Oklahoma that provides hands on training for powerwashing and softwashing driveways, dumpster pads, houses, gas stations, etc. and how to properly mix/use chemicals.
Ive had no luck so far, only finding some sparse online classes. Shot in the dark, but thought maybe someone here might have some ideas. Thanks

FWIW, from my experience, lots of guys that do powerwashing, do this as well for routine revenue.

sateniksince

New to the site!
Banned
Reaction score
Most often pressure washer is used for a car. Depending on this, choose the class of the device. A mid-range machine like the K 4 Full Control is sufficient for a regular car wash.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im trying to find somewhere in Oklahoma that provides hands on training for powerwashing and softwashing driveways, dumpster pads, houses, gas stations, etc. and how to properly mix/use chemicals.
Ive had no luck so far, only finding some sparse online classes. Shot in the dark, but thought maybe someone here might have some ideas. Thanks
Its all in which type of tip you are using... you can sure ruin something in a hurry!

Driller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve bought several washers from Hotsy of Oklahoma. They’ve got really nice machines and all the accessories and chemicals. They have offices in Tulsa and Enid, not sure about OKC. They may have training resources or steer you in the right direction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom