Price of high capicity magazine just went up!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing will happen?
I wouldn't be to sure of that! I would love it if nothing happens but I don't believe that will be the case.
Nothing has happened. People are just doing it to themselves. There is no ammo on the shelves because people are panicking. Obama hasn't passed ****. He won't pass ****. Congress won't pass ****.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is heavily backed by the NRA, I don't see him biting the hand that feeds him.

And precisely the reason why the NRA keeps giving him and people like him money. Even if they cannot be convinced totally, at least they may temper their positions due to the support received.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The good news is Cheaper Than Dirt just announced they HAVE high capacity magazines IN STOCK! The bad news is they are charging $130 PER aluminum government mag! F*CK CTD....yikes, I almost said a swear word.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing has happened. People are just doing it to themselves. There is no ammo on the shelves because people are panicking. Obama hasn't passed ****. He won't pass ****. Congress won't pass ****.

Sure doesn't stop him from running his ball washer though.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had my glock 26 posted for sale and included was a 15 round mag and a guy from the arms listing emailed me and offered $100. I laughed and kindly said "no thank you". Ive called at least a dozen shops to try and buy a glock 19 and all out. Uggg.

Latest posts

Top Bottom