Question about the Classifieds here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Rasberry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven’t really kept up with prices so I don’t if they’re pricing right.

I did try and sell a brand new (never fired) BP recently. Posted it over a month before the season. I bought it on sale and paid s/h + taxes.
I priced it at the sale price minus s/h & taxes and scope I added. Started adding all the stuff I bought for it (well over $100 worth.) seemed like a heck of a deal. Got one offer for $100. Just wrote it all off to nobody hunting BP anymore.
I'm looking for a BP and a cross bow

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We can’t agree on up/down, we don’t need the forums conducting business to spiral out of context like so many forums do on here.

Short/sweet send to the point. I like the classified section, it is really the only reason I am on here. And to defend the US Navy from all enemies, both foreign and domestic…

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I post something and it's too high or if folks have questions I'm open to a PM about it or however someone wants to ask. I would say that deal-specific details should most definitely be limited to PMs.

Heck, I welcome discussion in my postings, but if you're going to whine and complain keep that to yourself or in a PM.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Short/sweet send to the point. I like the classified section, it is really the only reason I am on here. And to defend the US Navy from all enemies, both foreign and domestic…
One of my brothers is retired Navy.

I asked if he knew why the Navy agreed to carry the Marines around on their ships. He didn't know.

I said... Well, carrying sheep would be too obvious....

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember people complaining about BSing in the ads. I didn’t realize they turned off the ability for anyone to post anything in the ads.
It’s an option, you can disable replies in your own ads. Or at least could last time I posted an ad. Some people disable them, I think most don’t. I have always loved when someone posts a reply to my ad, cause it bumps it back to the top.

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now class repeat it with me:
"It ain't what it's worth; it's what you can get for it."

I grantee there isn't a gun produced this pack of jackals wouldn't buy if the price was right. Even the biggest junk Raven, Hi-point and Jennings ever made that still shoots could fetch you $50 easily. However most folks value that junk gun for more than that and sit on it. Usually you only get those $50 deals from grandkids, estate sales, or the occasional pawn shop.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I post in the thread AND a PM if I want it or have a question. That way, there are two possible pathways for communication and the guy bytchin he posted first don't fly.

Some sellers give the PM the highest credence and some give the thread posting so by posting in both you cancel that argument.

Latest posts

Top Bottom