Racism at OU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
The saddest fact of the matter is if they had just inserted the word sand in front of the racial epithet in the chant or simply substituted muslim in it's place, they'd still be enrolled, have their frat house and would likely have been defended or even been celebrated by many of the people currently condemning them.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The saddest fact of the matter is if they had just inserted the word sand in front of the racial epithet in the chant or simply substituted muslim in it's place, they'd still be enrolled, have their frat house and would likely have been defended or even been celebrated by many of the people currently condemning them.
NO they wouldn't. It's just a question of what you can do to them.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm not going to second guess David Borens decision. His interest is in the school and any controversy can have a major effect on contributions and enrollments which is how they make their money to stay alive. IMHO that is why he did what he did.

I just commented on how some black activists are not in agreement with David Boren because they think the violation of their 1st amendment rights could set a precedent that could backlash against their communities.

A comment by Michael Myers to back up his comments were that you sure didn't want to hear the comments of a bus load of black kids going to a protest against whites.

Just for you Dennis. http://www.newshounds.us/2011/09/09...uine_civil_rights_advocate_or_house_negro.php

I think Malcolm X spoke of Fox's Michael Meyers a long time ago.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where were they when they committed the crime of the millennium? I thought they were on a rented bus/van, hopefully they will get some jail time. There is no crime greater than breaking diversity norms.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Where were they when they committed the crime of the millennium? I thought they were on a rented bus/van, hopefully they will get some jail time. There is no crime greater than breaking diversity norms.

That's the thing, they don't need to commit a crime to be booted. They just have to be stupid. Stupid won out.

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The catch is that it's not a private area when they are meeting as part of the group that is sponsored by and exists by blessing of the University.

You speak as if you have a clue, which you don't! Can Freshmen live in the houses at OU? Since you don't have the ability or care to research, I'll let you know...... No, they cannot, because the Greek houses at OU are not part of the campus.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love how one of the guys apologies says they were taught these song (no ****) yet people are getting condemned for broad-brushing the greek system.

Lawl. Isolated incident. Drunk kids. My ass. My WHITE ass. Parker was just the freshman who was dumb enough to get recorded.

#notallfratbros

Last edited:

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The court ordered community service for the sweetheart slap on the wrist sentences they get, that would land most everyone else in jail, don't count.

BTW, the KKK adopts highways, too. Next.

When at OSU, my frat house had no less than 4 fundraisers a year. But, I guess you never looked into anything, you just spouted what you believe........

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You speak as if you have a clue, which you don't! Can Freshmen live in the houses at OU? Since you don't have the ability or care to research, I'll let you know...... No, they cannot, because the Greek houses at OU are not part of the campus.

You need to look up who owns the houses. Seriously. http://www.clevelandcountyassessor.us/

PSSST. It's different at OU versus OSU. I actually attended school at both. They are governed differently.

Latest posts

Top Bottom