Racism at OU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
I'm still waiting for someone to give me a credible example what positive purpose they serve .....

They do community service projects, they clean up trash from poverty neighborhoods, they go to senior centers and put on dance shows for the elderly, they do landscaping or cleanup work for the communities where there university is located, they strive for academics and typically make some of the highest grades on campus, they usually have many campus political and leadership roles, etc., etc.

The court ordered community service for the sweetheart slap on the wrist sentences they get, that would land most everyone else in jail, don't count.

BTW, the KKK adopts highways, too. Next.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should Google Boley Oklahoma.

There ain't nothing wrong with free speech. The problem isn't about them exercising free speech. They aint being punished for exercising free speech. They were not protesting or debating or chanting about some wrong, they were singing a song about hanging blacks from a tree.

They are being ridiculed, suspended, expelled and ostracized because they got drunk, ran their collective mouths and now have to stand in judgment by Oklahomans and our public opinion. It's a deserved judgment IMO.

They brought shame, insult and ridicule to all Okies. We ain't Mississippi, Georgia or Alabama. No sir, you are wrong. This ain't about defending free speech, this is defending stupidity. Of which there is no defence.

Lurker this is an excellent post..Very well said..

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I guess the two main dudes have issued an apology. The chant leader is named....Parker. Lawl. That's the frattiest name ever.

e. He went to a $16,000 a year jesuit prep school.

This kids is going to have a hard time outrunning this at any college for a few years. Might be 10 years before he completes undergrad. Does University of Phoenix have frats? Ha!

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I guess the two main dudes have issued an apology. The chant leader is named....Parker. Lawl. That's the frattiest name ever.

It fits well with the Escalades they drive and the Jesuit Preparatory School education. And being from Dallas. Hell, I went to OU, but while there we always joked it was the inbetween for rich North Texas kids too dumb to go to College Station or Austin, too pretty for Lubbock, too good for community college, but rich enough that OU lets them in for that out of state tuition rate. You can spot 'em from a mile away.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it interesting that Michael Myers, (New York Civil Rights Coalition) and David Webb (Fox News Contributor), Both black men, say the students should not have been expelled because its a violation of their 1st amendment rights.

Both cited cases where equal slurs etc have been against those in the Jewish community, and other ethnicities of equal magnitude as this case, yet those students were not expelled.

They are concerned that this may set a precedent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom