Racism at OU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love how one of the guys apologies says they were taught these song (no ****) yet people are getting condemned for broad-brushing the greek system.

Lawl. Isolated incident. Drunk kids. My ass. My WHITE ass. Parker was just the fresmen who was dumb enough to get recorded.

#notallfratbros

Whatever....... Mixon vs. Parker....... who is worse? Who was punished further?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't stand being in a frat. Walked away about a month before finals. I was at OU, found my "diverse" friends to be much more real and much better friends.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's the thing, they don't need to commit a crime to be booted. They just have to be stupid. Stupid won out.
All I'm questioning right now is the two expulsions. That the Frat was kicked off campus is completely appropriate. David Boren Knows he can do more. Good for him. I'm embarrassed.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought about you as soon as I posted that and said "Uh Oh"
I haven't seen you defending them, though. That's where I've got you.

I'm not going to defend any dumbass that chants and sings and excluding and hanging others. In fact, I'm hoping the next story will be about how a mob of angry black men hung one of these jackasses from a tree by his nuts.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The saddest fact of the matter is if they had just inserted the word sand in front of the racial epithet in the chant or simply substituted muslim in it's place, they'd still be enrolled, have their frat house and would likely have been defended or even been celebrated by many of the people currently condemning them.

This is the best post of the entire thread. Congrats, Sir.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love the armchair attorneys thinking Boren is setting OU up for lawsuits. I trust he is under better advisement than we are.

Also,I seriously doubt either of those mop tops wants to be known as the ****** Chant Plaintiff.

Hey Chad, wanna play frisbee golf? Can't, I have a meeting with my attorney about my ****** Chant Rights.

Chad, can you come to granny's 80th birthday?
Can't, defending the racist rights of spoiled kids, mom.

Wanna go out on a date sometime? Aren't you the guy who sued OU? YOU ARE! YOU'RE ****** CHANT CHAD. No, go f*ck yourself.

Chad, in reviewing your resume, it came to me that you are the guy who drew bad press to your Alma Matter with some dumb racist ******** and then sued them. The position has been filled.

Nger chant chad.... beer on my laptop there is....

Latest posts

Top Bottom