Racism at OU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's all Meyers offered as well. A opinion piece from the House servant. Faux is house and Hannity his massa.

Malcolm X explained guys like Meyers long ago. He's still right today.

HAHA! so any black man that has spent their entire life spewing the white man beat me down is credible, vs a black man that actually looks at the possibility that the black race has been led astray by the race baiters like Malcom X?

Are you against the black race actually getting ahead in life vs staying in the Malcom X mode, aka Jesse Jackson, Aka Al Sharpton?

Uncle tom is a racist term used by blacks against other blacks. I'm sure those blacks that have gone on to get out of the race baiter effort to keep the blacks in poverty so they can make more money are ashamed of blacks like Condoleezza Rice, Herman Cain, and the list goes on.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Riddle me this, why is it, generally speaking, that an alarming amount of the trouble, problems or bad press generated on college campuses is usually attributable to the Greek system or the Athletics Dept?

Makes me wonder if you've ever stepped foot on a campus. Which would help on some clarity on athletic issues as some of them aren't highlighted as they are from the greek system.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It fits well with the Escalades they drive and the Jesuit Preparatory School education. And being from Dallas. Hell, I went to OU, but while there we always joked it was the inbetween for rich North Texas kids too dumb to go to College Station or Austin, too pretty for Lubbock, too good for community college, but rich enough that OU lets them in for that out of state tuition rate. You can spot 'em from a mile away.
I've known a few of the DFW 'burb jesuit school OU crowd. Gross.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
I don't agree with the expulsions, I do believe it's a violation of their free speech rights.

When it comes to civil rights, I'd rather err on the side of Liberty and the Constitution.

I am somewhat amused by irony of the same folks who were celebrating Occupy protestors first amendment rights being violated, who are now beating their chests and complaining about these guys free speech rights being violated by their expulsions.

Ten Bears puts it in perspective best, though.

Where were they when they committed the crime of the millennium? I thought they were on a rented bus/van, hopefully they will get some jail time. There is no crime greater than breaking diversity norms.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Makes me wonder if you've ever stepped foot on a campus. Which would help on some clarity on athletic issues as some of them aren't highlighted as they are from the greek system.

Might've stopped by a college watering hole once:

[video=youtube_share;ymsHLkB8u3s]http://youtu.be/ymsHLkB8u3s?t=1m55s[/video]

[video=youtube_share;sf0OFZexRGs]http://youtu.be/sf0OFZexRGs[/video]

As for Athletics Departments, start with Sandusky and work your way down the list.

Latest posts

Top Bottom