Ready to be PO'ed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe the spin the media puts on these things and the bias they show in what they report annoys him even if he doesn't always agree with most here.

The media doesn't have a pro-black bias.

They have a pro-what's popular bias. It's a business.

They throw black people under the bus when it suits them. Remember Natalie Holloway? What about LaToyia Figueroa? Remember Kaylee Anthony? How about Erica Green? Jessica Lunsford? Jonbenet Ramsey? Show me a murdered black girl in modern history whose name is as recognizable as those two girls and I'll kiss your ass.

White people get off on white racism being shown in the media, like the SAE chant, so they can change their profile pictures on facebook to say "not on my campus". That's why it's popular in the media. Because of white hashtag activism and how good that makes white people feel.

Blame white people. They consume the media. We get what we demand, otherwise production would slow. right?

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reverse the races and we got ourselves a mainstream, weeklong news story. Oh, and of course, national debate. As is?... nothing to see here folks, move along. White girl probably provoked it and is responsible for what happened to her and her baby.

Just the way things are right now. It's not a liberal vs conservative thing. It's just being alive the last 50 plus years with eyes open watching things change. It's not hating on anyone. Just pointing out the obvious, things unfolding the same over and over. Some close their eyes, shroud themselves in naivete and pose themselves as proud liberals blind to all racial and socioeconomic differences and realities. I chose not to do so. Want to label me a hater? Go ahead. My eyes are still open and I'm still going to think for myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom