Ready to be PO'ed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Does his new narrative of the oppressed suburban white male give you half a chubby?

Getting sucker punched and your ass kicked is how you define “oppressed”?

And no. I don’t get half chubs. Typically they are raging boners that defy the rules of physics and doctor’s warnings. But to ask that, are you inferring that you think with your dick? Given your prose, I could see that.

What's the race of the mother in this video?

And how is her race relevant?

Nice white girls don't take their babies to public park fights with their criminal black associates.

I bet you are going to blame the way she is dressed next?

She should be charged with felony child endangerment, at least, right?

I don’t have my secret decoder ring to see if you ae being sarcastic or just really stupid.

Can you really call it black-on-white crime if it's against a wigga (I assume the "a" makes it kosher to say here)?

Feel free to denigrate your integrity all you want.

I don't disagree, dog boy. In fact, I said that.

You are making excuses using examples that were not supported by video as this to say that the media does not play favorites. To this …

The media shows what its viewers want to watch.

The news media that we are talking about is support to present the news. They are not doing it with black on white crime.

Don't blame the media.

If they are not presenting the news and just what they think you want to see, then they can criticized for not doing what they are supposed to be doing.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The media decides what will sell the most copy and they sensationalize it to death. It's repugnant. :(

I agree and disagree. They will not show black on white crime. Is it due to advertisers not wanting to see that OR that they are afraid of setting a torch to a race riot? But they are not showing the black on white crime.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree and disagree. They will not show black on white crime. Is it due to advertisers not wanting to see that OR that they are afraid of setting a torch to a race riot? But they are not showing the black on white crime.

That doesn't refute my point at all. They know what sells and that's what they focus on. Think about it.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And how is her race relevant?

Her race is relevant in the exact same way her attacker's race is relevant, K9.

I'll take this opportunity to remind you that it was not me who brought race into this thread. Who are the true race baiters? Go away from my window. Leave at your own speed. I ain't the one you want, babe. I ain't the one you need.

Feel free to denigrate your integrity all you want.

I've not yet begun to denigrate myself, but your unsolicited endorsement means a good deal to a man of low self-esteem such as myself. I may be swine, Mr. K9, but your pearls are not wasted on me. I can assure you of that.

Last edited:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What we need is a thirty-minute timeslot on all major broadcast networks dedicated to reporting trashy white girls getting beat up by trashy black girls. Also a 24hr basic cable channel dedicated to the same.

I mean, who else is tired of perusing LiveLeak and various "chimpout" subforums of stormfront-esque forums for these videos? It gets embarrassing when someone walks by and sees you're watching a video perched atop "savage, ape, chimp, nxxxxx" etc comments. At least it could, right? What if your boss "drinks the liberal kool-aid"? Hahaha just kidding liberals don't work hard enough to be the boss. Lawl.

But anyways, we need to make this fetish more mainstream. That's my point here (because I kbow I'll be asked to provide one).

Only then can we begin to take back what the blacks have taken from us, and free ourselves from the stranglehold the black community has has on this country for years. Amazing how they accomplished it, really, seeing as how they have no collective assets or any real type of power in any meaningful arena. Ah well. Like how they get the tootsie in a tootsie pop, some things are over my head.

The best we can do in the meanwhile is steadily stoke our hate and our fear and keep being reactive. Give the gander what the goose got because after all, if it walks like a duck, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Something about Iccarus. Take what applies and leave the rest, will ya?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom