Real I.D. tomorrow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the only thing that got me is at least in OKC you will NOT get service for ANYTHING at a tag agency without some stupid appointment. appointment of course is $5 or so, nonrefundable, and yeah they are booked for weeks.

of course there is no one in the building being helped, no one waiting, but TRUST THEM THEY ARE BOOKED.

if norman is doing appointment only, i would suggest going to Jones. that's where i went last year and i was legit in and out in like thirty seconds and it was very friendly.

i can't STAND the attitude of the some of the women working at tag agencies. it's ridiculous. i witnessed one hurting an old woman trying to get finger prints and i swear to God i almost jumped the counter.
Thus I still have an out of state drivers licence.

The tag agencies are heaven compared to the California DNV. You gotta wait in line outside to take a number so that you can wait in line inside

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thus I still have an out of state drivers licence.

The tag agencies are heaven compared to the California DNV. You gotta wait in line outside to take a number so that you can wait in line inside

The DMV in Fresno (only 2 offices for the entire city) was an all day affair --- the get a number for the first line to then get a number for the second line is no joke.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WOW the Fresno DMV was literally the one I was referring to. LMAO

Lived there for about 6 years. What's funny is that in Salt Lake, the liquor store situation was the same way --- 2 (state/church) owned stores for the whole metro. If you really wanted no hassle liquor, just go to Park City!

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lived there for about 6 years. What's funny is that in Salt Lake, the liquor store situation was the same way --- 2 (state/church) owned stores for the whole metro. If you really wanted no hassle liquor, just go to Park City!

6 years in Fresno is an eternity, I think I was there for at least that. OKC kinda reminds me of Fresno but more sprawling with nicer people.

I got my first rifle at Gilman and Mayfield on Shields, and first pistol at Herb Bauer.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went pretty smooth but had about a one hour wait.

They took all my proof of who I am at around 8:35 and told me that they'd be ready for me at 9:30.......didn't want to just sit there in the lobby like a bump on a log for an hour so I drove a couple of blocks south to Atwood's and drooled over the guns then came back at 9:30 and was out in about ten minutes.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been ask about the cost.

Instead of a four year the gal put me down for a eight year license which would have been $81.00 out of pocket but because I'm over 65 it was free.

The gal said that they have 30 days but licenses normally come in the mail in about two weeks or so.

Costs------> What are the costs to obtain a Real ID/Driver's License?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom