Recommend a Bluetooth headset

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Managed to wash my Motorola HX550. Tried the rice bag, and it's dead, so it looks like I need to replace it.

Sort of looking at this Plantronics, but only sort of.

What are you using that works well or that I should stay away from? Connecting to a Galaxy S5. Mainly for phone calls, but if it happens to do music well too, that's cool. Not wanting a big behind-the-ears thing, or necessarily a long boom on it. I'd like to stay under $50.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jabra for me. They works really well and the best I've had for the money I spent on it. $50 or so, and I've had it going on 2 years with zero issues. Never an issue with syncing. I use Galaxy S4. Never get any complaints from people I'm talking to that it sounds like I'm in the shi^^er, echoing, distortion, etc. I charge it once every month or two, depending on how much I actually talk on the phone. Best Buy carries them in store.

This is pretty close to what I have. They don't sell the model I have anymore, as with everything, out with the old and in with the new: http://www.jabra.com/Products/Bluetooth/JABRA_CLEAR/Jabra_CLEAR

Latest posts

Top Bottom