Rehome our dog.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll tell you what: You send me $50.00 and I'll keep the dog I already have.

0*wo6X0gBFl2SQV_xB.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And I get that, but let's find a home for the dog first.

Seriously, it looks like a good dog to me, but I have one already and I know another one would be one too many or I'd take the pup in and provide it a good home. It's really too bad it didn't work out for the poor beast. I sincerely hope a good home can be found for this animal. Some kid would love to have that pooch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously, it looks like a good dog to me, but I have one already and I know another one would be one too many or I'd take the pup in and provide it a good home. It's really too bad it didn't work out for the poor beast. I sincerely hope a good home can be found for this animal. Some kid would love to have that pooch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe for free, who the hell is gonna pay $50 to take somebody else's problem. This has to be a troll thread, nobody would ask $50 to get helped out of a situation they got themselves in. Either that or OSA really has gone down the crapper.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe for free, who the hell is gonna pay $50 to take somebody else's problem. This has to be a troll thread, nobody would ask $50 to get helped out of a situation they got themselves in. Either that or OSA really has gone down the crapper.

The fee is not uncommon. Evidently, if you're willing to pay the fee, you're a committed pet owner.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FYI, we are keeping the baby, at least for another 17 years or so.
People ask for a "rehoming fee" to try and make sure the dog doesn't go to someone that would use it for a bait dog or something like that. Hell, we paid $100 for the dog when we got it. So it's actually a really good deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom