reloading benches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great thread with lots of good info! My contractor started out on the new man cave this morning.
Planning on building a really sturdy loading bench in one corner. We did a Kitchen remodel over the summer, replacing the kitchen countertop that was Formica. Its 3' wide, and about 8' long, so I saved it for use as the top for the loading bench:D

http://www.okshooters.com/forums/sho...ighlight=bench

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just finished my shed build out a week or so ago.. My pictures are in the link that's already posted. I plan on pulling that shelf down and moving it somewhere else and putting a small AC window unit in it.. I also need to probably insulate and sheetrock but those are fairly low priority right now..

gator-1

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the feedback, got some good ideas from the links and I will look up the book, "abc's of reloading". I was in Norman at Habitat for Humanity the other day and found 2 solid wood doors 8' x 2' for $20. Needless to say I got both. Will make great top for the project I think. I am not real good at pictures but plan to take a few as I go and post here. Thanks again

Latest posts

Top Bottom