Remember Glamour Shots?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be needing some bleach to wash out my eyes...

I don't think bleach will do it for me. Anybody got a spork?

I do know one doofus who had some of these done. They did make him look better, but it was like polishing poop.

I can understand wanting nice pix, but publishing these is beyond my understanding. Apparently I have no life, because I looked at all 120--sort of like seeing a train wreck--couldn't look away. As I recall there was a sort of nice looking woman at about 116 . . .

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think bleach will do it for me. Anybody got a spork?

I do know one doofus who had some of these done. They did make him look better, but it was like polishing poop.

I can understand wanting nice pix, but publishing these is beyond my understanding. Apparently I have no life, because I looked at all 120--sort of like seeing a train wreck--couldn't look away. As I recall there was a sort of nice looking woman at about 116 . . .

LOL ... I used to work with a gal who thought she was really, really hot. Problem was, she was really, really NOT ... She still puts glamour shot type photos up on her facebook page regularly. I can only imagine how much money her husband has spend on "soft" photography ... All I have to say is there is probably a good reason a lot of sex happens after some heavy drinking and in the dark in that house ... Good heavens that girl is homely ...

Oh ... and I looked at all 120 too ... Mostly looking to see if my ex-co-worker was there! LOL

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
my wife and daughter will have fun looking at those. notice the two of the better looking girls were from okc? the "things caught on camer" were funny too

Latest posts

Top Bottom