• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South West OK Remington 700 benchrest 6mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh P

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
1000000$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
Be reasonable
Do you require a Bill of Sale?
  1. Yes
Caliber
6mm
It’s a Remington 700 short action in a benchrest stock. Action and barrel look slick. Only things I know about it since I bought it at an auction the other day is it doesn’t have a bolt stop and the trigger is so light if you sneeze it will go off. It’s has 6mm on the barrel but I haven’t shot it or tried to load anything. The guy at the gunshop figured it was a 6br. Scopes just a throwaway like we all put on when we sell em lol. A leapers I think the brand is. I have zero interest in another wildcat round right now so before I pull the action and start on my next project I figured I’d see if anyone was interested. Make me an offer. I will listen to trades as well. I don’t need any pistols or ar’s but will listen to bolt gun offers. I’m in elk city and it’s hard for me to get away so be close lol. IMG_8117.jpegIMG_8113.jpegIMG_8112.jpegIMG_8115.jpeg