Remington R-15 refinishing project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need some out-door pics!

I know I know. Shame on me. I am thinking about getting the grip dipped too. Then maybe buying the camo scope that matches. This pattern is close to Mossy Oak Brush.

I am in Stillwater and there's really nowhere I can take a picture. I live in a small apartment. :loser: When I go home I PROMISE I will take some natural pics.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice. I know the scope you speak of and think it will look great on that rifle. How about having them do the Larue mt too while you are at it.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought about it. I kinda like the contrast of the black and camo. The grip will be sent off in a couple weeks and the new scope will probably have to wait. I am curios how close the POI is now that its back together. I would crap if it was dead nuts. LaRue always talks about repeatability but taking a rifle completely apart and putting it back together is a stretch.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that another SPR mount or the same one you use on your DMS-1?

Man, after getting rid of my Stealth upper and the other mount for my Aimpoint, I don't even feel as LaRuemanati as you are anymore man - I need an SPR mount or two.

That is a sharp looking rifle.

Cheepshooter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of their stuff seemed more geared towards motorcycles but when I was in there I saw several firearms that were being prepared.

Yeah, they basically do anything that fits in the tanks, but their original idea was to do rifle stocks, bows, and fishing poles. Hondo is a good guy, too, so I like to send people his way.

ExSniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I visited the shop at Freedom Graphics he was prepping a golf cart. He has some huge tanks and can do just about anything you want dipped. Give him a try.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that another SPR mount or the same one you use on your DMS-1?

Man, after getting rid of my Stealth upper and the other mount for my Aimpoint, I don't even feel as LaRuemanati as you are anymore man - I need an SPR mount or two.

That is a sharp looking rifle.

Its a different mount. It was the first one I bought and that scope has never been out of it. Its the 1 inch rings while my Millett is 30 mm rings. They're tits and I will never buy anything else for my AR's.

I heard that Freedom Graphix has the biggest tanks in the industry and looks like they could do a mini cooper with the size of that tank! They're good people and had great communication.

Latest posts

Top Bottom