Replacing the old war vets toys.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bhop

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
im in to help, cant help to much on the $$ aspect but anything else i can help with let me know, i can run a saw pretty good and would help with any benefit you can put together. this man put his life on the line to defend my rights and freedoms its the absolute least i can do to try to help him have his way to defend his own self again. ill even go to the range with him anytime i can to make sure he has someone to watch his back.

Souperphly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From channel 9's story
•Mitchell Black Lightning .22 caliber magnum rifle serial # MBL02072
•Smith & Wesson 9mm pistol Model SW-9UE serial # RBD7189
•Smith & Wesson 9mm pistol Model 5940 serial # TC58060
•Ruger mini-30 7.62 caliber serial # 581-58511

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RD, any luck on contacting the individual? If I were you, I'd contact the local news stations to have them get in contact with the gent. I know you're not doing this for publicity, but I think you could get a little air time for BANG out of this. Im good on the phone and with talking to people, is be willing to contact the local news stations and explain what you are trying to do. Give me a call today if you want some help.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Actually, yes I would take the case. Depending on the facts, I think they could be held liable. Just read the posts people are making. I can think of two or three theories of liability and I haven't had my cheerios yet.

So, yes, my Alex Jones loving friend, I'd be quite happy to take his case and maybe in the process save some other poor soul from becoming a victim out there.

Damn, JB... You may have a decent side to you yet! My hats off to you...

Latest posts

Top Bottom