Replacing the old war vets toys.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From channel 9's story
•Mitchell Black Lightning .22 caliber magnum rifle serial # MBL02072
•Smith & Wesson 9mm pistol Model SW-9UE serial # RBD7189
•Smith & Wesson 9mm pistol Model 5940 serial # TC58060
•Ruger mini-30 7.62 caliber serial # 581-58511

Lets not forget about the buggy cart, from Cabellas.

I will start working on a price list.
Let's do it fellas!

OSA RULES

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I see all these posts that people can't help on the cash and I get frustrated. Please consider giving some money to this cause. You don't have to buy the whole gun or the cart. Come on people!!!!!!! You can't even give 5 dollars?

Almost all that say they dont have any money to help are willing to drive out to this range and help. That drive cost some gas! COME ON PEOPLE!!!!

Everyone's financial situation is different but to say you cant even cough up 5 bucks to help a Veteran?

Bhop

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
does anyone know if he would even go back to that range? if not i think we should try to put together some kind of benefit to get him a membership at a range he will go to, to make sure he gets back to shooting

JSPANIER

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not trying to be an Awhole but after being shoot 3 times in or about the head is this guy even going to be able to go shooting again? I'm in for helping but I think someone should verify his condition and ability before we get too far down this road.

Latest posts

Top Bottom