Rest in peace Gaston Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m getting the impression the Glock fortune goes to the new, young wife. Heard a couple personal comments worthy of a Jerry Springer episode, this week. Sounds like he broke up a 50 year+ marriage and jerked the rug out from under his “kids”. Never read or heard a thing about his personal life before now. Other than how he marketed his new pistols to LE groups. Feel free to smack me for mentioning this, I know it’s none of my business.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m getting the impression the Glock fortune goes to the new, young wife. Heard a couple personal comments worthy of a Jerry Springer episode, this week. Sounds like he broke up a 50 year+ marriage and jerked the rug out from under his “kids”. Never read or heard a thing about his personal life before now. Other than how he marketed his new pistols to LE groups. Feel free to smack me for mentioning this, I know it’s none of my business.

Not trying to get on to you or start anything, but just making a statement.

I used to get worked up over celebrities and other influential people, but I recently stopped because they're just people and they're as full of chit as anybody else.

Hell, I recently discovered that Will Geer, one of my favorite actors, who portrayed the grandfather on the 70s television program The Waltons and several other TV shows/movies, was a communist and a homosexual.

:ugh2:

I'm sure Gaston Glock had his problems, demons and faults just like everyone else. But he still made an incredible product, that, like it or not revolutionized and absolutely changed the firearm world as we know it. I doubt that I'll ever see firearm technology that he brought to life for the rest of mine.

But yeah, if he broke up a 50+ year marriage and did whatever he did to his kids, then shame on him. But I'll continue to still use his product... Every. Single. Day.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not trying to get on to you or start anything, but just making a statement.

I used to get worked up over celebrities and other influential people, but I recently stopped because they're just people and they're as full of chit as anybody else.

Hell, I recently discovered that Will Geer, one of my favorite actors, who portrayed the grandfather on the 70s television program The Waltons and several other TV shows/movies, was a communist and a homosexual.

:ugh2:

I'm sure Gaston Glock had his problems, demons and faults just like everyone else. But he still made an incredible product, that, like it or not revolutionized and absolutely changed the firearm world as we know it. I doubt that I'll ever see firearm technology that he brought to life for the rest of mine.

But yeah, if he broke up a 50+ year marriage and did whatever he did to his kids, then shame on him. But I'll continue to still use his product... Every. Single. Day.
Should be required reading
Screenshot_20231228-163331.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom