Rguns Uppers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tried to buy one that was listed as "in stock". Since the page said 6-8 weeks delivery I waited two months then tried to check on it. Their phone wasn't taking voicemail, and they didn't answer email. Tried on and off for another six weeks or so, gave up, and sent an email that said to cancel the order. Got an email confirming the cancellation, so I know their email was working - they just couldn't be bothered enough to communicate with someone trying to followup on an open order. Won't bother them again though.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like the CS is awful, I have seen a few reviews over CG.com. (those commies in cali are right once in awhile). Fortunately, I bought mine built and ready to fire. I don't anticipate going to them directly for anything, so it seemed a safe bet. I'll have to post a pic up here soon.

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had totally forgotten about this. Yeah, I couldn't even get a response from them on anything. Nothing. That's been over a year ago. I'll NEVER do business with them in the future. I hope this thread serves others so they don't make the same mistake I did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom