Rival Motorcycle clubs shoot out at Twin Peaks Waco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of the reports are saying that the fight spilled out to the parking lot, where it went to knives, then somebody pulled a gun and the cops opened fire in full auto. I don't know about the full auto part, but if that is the case, then it definitely starts to get stinky. According to the reports, all the dead were killed by police weapons. It would not surprise me, this is Waco "burn 'em down by god" texas.

keep in mind, this link is certainly biker-based.
http://www.agingrebel.com/12873

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All of the biker love above ^^^^Lets keep in mind that the larger biker gangs are involved in international drug dealing and some in illegal immigration. They are basically a cartel.

Huston is a hub for the bandito's. Jeff Pike is the president. There is an international organization of the bandito's.

Each city or region has a charter, within that charter, they have rules that have to be followed.

They are involved in drug dealing, motorcycle theft, assaults, and murder.

The Hells Angles, the Bandito's, the Outlaws, Mongols, Vago's have chapters all over the world. They are all international organizations, and communicate with the head of each chapter in the US. Does this not make them a cartel?

They are not just innocent doctors and lawyers out for an evening ride.

There are a lot of Doctors and Lawyers out for evening rides that belong to great bike groups that support charities by doing poker runs, etc.
Great folks! Nothing better than a ride through the country side to give to a charity. Kudo's for doing that.

Now why do you want to look like a biker outlaw when your doing that?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know when you look like biker trash and hang around biker trash that makes you biker trash. Too bad they didn't just waste each other. I guess the meth trade will be down for a while.

110% agree. When my kids were growing up, I told them that if you want to be a homeless bum, hang out with that crowd.

If you want to be successful in life, hang out with those that are.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of the reports are saying that the fight spilled out to the parking lot, where it went to knives, then somebody pulled a gun and the cops opened fire in full auto. I don't know about the full auto part, but if that is the case, then it definitely starts to get stinky. According to the reports, all the dead were killed by police weapons. It would not surprise me, this is Waco "burn 'em down by god" texas.

keep in mind, this link is certainly biker-based.
http://www.agingrebel.com/12873

What I saw is police vehicles with bullets in them.

That being said, if some guy is getting his throat slit, is the officer ok with taking out the slitter? Lots of "what if's" in that story.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not all of us are idiots. If you wanna glorify a bunch of low life scum sucking drug dealers then that's your choice. I say piss on'em, lock them up in jail and toss the key.
Guess that didn't come across right. Not defending them in anyway. I was making reference to the media's portrait of them being worse than they really are.

The 1% OMG are scumbags, no doubt. But thier not ISIS either. I've arrested several (ie. Legal services) and they usually tuck tail like a whipped dog. Truth is they run drugs, guns kill people and worse, but as far as organized crime goes. They really control nothing.

Sure they may run a small areas but they don't exert much control outside of thier areas like the Mexican cartels do. And when locked up they end up having to change allegiance to survive doing scut work for the bigger more organized groups.

Not sure how you read the earlier statement as glorifying them, but it was unintended.

Fog

Nothing screams poor craftsmanship like wrinkles in your duct tape

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to be rude, but I'm not sure I understand all of the support for bikers in a thread concerning biker gangs shooting up a local restaurant filled with innocents. I don't think all "bikers" are evil people, but really, if they are associated with the people in this incident, I'd be willing to bet they aren't the kind of people you want your daughter to bring home.

See above...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 1% OMG are scumbags, no doubt. But thier not ISIS either. I've arrested several (ie. Legal services) and they usually tuck tail like a whipped dog. Truth is they run drugs, guns kill people and worse, but as far as organized crime goes. They really control nothing.

Sure they may run a small areas but they don't exert much control outside of thier areas like the Mexican cartels do. And when locked up they end up having to change allegiance to survive doing scut work for the bigger more organized groups.

Not sure how you read the earlier statement as glorifying them, but it was unintended.

Fog

Your totally wrong. The major bike gangs are international.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure they are. But the difference is thier ability to control markets. Its limited because they are the middleman. They aren't growing poppy, cocoa ect. They are buyers. They pay a higher price for the product which limits thier ability to resell and gain control.

Do they traffic drugs? Yes. But not on the scale you'd expect from an international organization.
Their too wrapped up in using thier product and killing each other reach that level. They used to be a major force in the meth trade. The hells angels kinda got that whole market going in the U.S.
They still run lots of meth, but once cooking it here became difficult they lost the market and now they buy it from mexico.

Latest posts

Top Bottom