RK show in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4GFirearms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pulled in about 9:30 this morning, there was a line from the building all the way back up the road to the parking lot entrance immediately behind the motel. I would say 1000 people or so in line. I LEFT..... I was told the building was SO PACKED you couldnt hardly move... OH YEAH AND PRICES WERE HIGH...

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went with my son this morning to kill some time. It was outrageous. Jam packed with people, complete POLYMER lowers for $650. Complete DPMS base lowers, no Magpul bells n whistles, $825.

No name complete uppers, no BCG or CH $850. I was more shocked by this than the lowers quite frankly. Didn't look at ammo. Handguns were reasonably priced it seemed.

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got there around noon. Found a relatively close parking spot and stood in line for approx 15 mins. Wasn't bad really. There were a lot people for sure. Saw a few decent prices on mags and such. Most of the 223 ammo I saw seemed to range from .70-88 cents a round. Saw a couple booths at $1+. Booth selling nice ammo cans for $10 ea when you buy 2 or more (frustrated because I was gonna buy some and simply forgot).

I've heard a few folks on here say that AR prices are/were coming down....well folks, they have not come down. Prices ranging from $1675 for crap all the way to $3k +

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People are gonna milk the panics for as long as they can. Regardless of what happens ban wise, it'll be awhile beforemyoumsee a drop in AR prices.

I totally agree with you.

I honestly don't get way so many folks on here and other sites are so bent out of shape. Seriously, if you were prepared like you say you are....you, like many others have an opportunity to capitalize like the rest of us. Me personally, I've been buying bulk ammo, mags, etc for years. The day after the shooting....knowing what was gonna happen, I started buying everything I could get my hands on. I've sold three AR's, which has allowed me to acquire a Noveske and a nearly new 2011. This is capitalism at its best fellas and definitely an opportunity for anyone who is willing to be patient and make the right deals.

This has been awesome for gun sales across the nation.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've heard a few folks on here say that AR prices are/were coming down....well folks, they have not come down. Prices ranging from $1675 for crap all the way to $3k +

Well it depends.... at gunshows... probably not because a good majority of gunshow vendors are probably our worst enemies. Deals at gunshows were becoming hard to find even BEFORE all this craziness.

Latest posts

Top Bottom