RK show in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a table at RK yesterday to dump some excess ammo. AR prices are coming down. Ammo is coming down slowly. I think all these people that bought ARs to actually shoot can't afford to. Supply and demand will settle the market. I did politely return the flyer to the woman from Metcalf.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I let go of an M&P 15 flattop yesterday for $1300 made a few hundred bones on it. I started out at $1,600 and quickly came down when I saw how many of those were being carried around wioth sale signs on them. I did buy 16 of those sweet ammo cans. They are like pelican cases. I had never seen those before so I snagged a bunch.

OkieBoogaloo

The Trees are Whisperin
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The show wasn't so bad Sunday afternoon, 5 minutes in line. There were deals to be made if you looked carefully. But I avoided all the new guns. The old levers and such were slightly higher than normal, but i saw many go for a fair price. People trying to unload a couple of things to avoid hauling them home again.

ttownokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got there around noon. Found a relatively close parking spot and stood in line for approx 15 mins. Wasn't bad really. There were a lot people for sure. Saw a few decent prices on mags and such. Most of the 223 ammo I saw seemed to range from .70-88 cents a round. Saw a couple booths at $1+. Booth selling nice ammo cans for $10 ea when you buy 2 or more (frustrated because I was gonna buy some and simply forgot).

I've heard a few folks on here say that AR prices are/were coming down....well folks, they have not come down. Prices ranging from $1675 for crap all the way to $3k +

this is why i dont go to gunshows anymore, its no different than fair carnies trying to push their marked up crap to unsuspecting buyers, prices at the local shops in town are much better than the gun show. And 12 dollars to get inlol! this will end if people would stop supporting rk and the likes pockets with admissions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom