Rock River 1911s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiskeysnoot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW, The best, I'd like to see a poll results on that ,,,,anyone wanna post one.?
A poll would only work with people that have actually had experience with the choices presented. Since so many didn't know that RRA even made 1911s or confuse them with Rock Island, it'd be skewed.

Me? I'm not one that has called them the best as I've never owned one but experience with other RRA products I'd sure like to try one of their 1911s. And yes, I've heard and read a lot of praise for them. But then again, I have also heard people say that my ex-wife was a nice person. So there you go.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A poll would only work with people that have actually had experience with the choices presented. Since so many didn't know that RRA even made 1911s or confuse them with Rock Island, it'd be skewed.

Me? I'm not one that has called them the best as I've never owned one but experience with other RRA products I'd sure like to try one of their 1911s. And yes, I've heard and read a lot of praise for them. But then again, I have also heard people say that my ex-wife was a nice person. So there you go.

Yep, OSA for the most part isn't a pinnacle of 1911 experience.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been waiting for this great news for years. Had the chance to shoot a RRA Bullseye gun with slide mounted red dot scope and (what appears like) the basic carry model at Ft. Sill's personally owned weapons range years ago. They belonged to an older Bullseye shooter. Both were beautifully fitted and with his 155gr SWCs loaded to 750fps, were the most accurate 1911s I've shot.

Could never rationalize the cost a decade ago, but now...

Latest posts

Top Bottom