Ruger MKIII gunsmith in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
on can achieve essentially (some say better) same results by a trigger job using existing factory parts. Ruger MK II and III tear down are essentially the same, except for extra magazine safety and shell indicator on MK III

this will get you started..

Ruger MK II teardown and trigger job
http://www.okshooters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74904

The barrel and accuracy of the Mark II or III will suffice. The work we are referencing only has to do with the tolerances in the hammer bushing and the trigger group. Yes, I spent $150 bucks in parts on a $300 pistol; however, I can tell you that the difference is night and day.

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes I went and shot bullseye for the first time today and had a blast. I know my Ruger can shoot better than I can right now but I really want to go ahead and make some improvements. I just dont know about working on it myself.

Glad to hear you had a blast at the Bullseye training. Looking forward to seeing you at the matches. We are also going to be having a bullseye division meeting sometime in October, hope you will attend. I will be most likely after the October bullseye training session.

Mark

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to hear you had a blast at the Bullseye training. Looking forward to seeing you at the matches. We are also going to be having a bullseye division meeting sometime in October, hope you will attend. I will be most likely after the October bullseye training session.

Mark

Im signed up to help with the match next saturday (18th) and Im planning on being at the Oct training.

Latest posts

Top Bottom