• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Safe clean out. Bunch of guns.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okiegunner

Stormtrooper
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
1000$
Do you require a Bill of Sale?
  1. Yes
Bill information
License and bill of sale stating you are legally able to purchase a firearm
74012, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
Decided to clean the safe out and purge some stuff that i dont shoot anymore or even at all. Most of these were bought brand new locally so i paid retail plus sales tax. So they are for sale, not on sale. Im not hurting to sell them. Just moving these to make room for something new. I looked these up quickly just to see what they were going for online to try and be fair. Im open to reasonable offers if you can show me why you are offering what you are.

Would rather sell them outright but I am open to trades depending on what its for. Worst I can say is no. If you have something to trade pm me with details, if theres a difference on the trade let me know +/- what your offer is.

List of some of my interests,
Daniel Dd5v4 in 6.5 Creedmoor 18"
Daniel pistol ar in 556
Glock in 45acp
Fn 5.7 mrd
Vp9 tac
8.6 Blackout
High end scopes
Eotechs
Thermals

Located in Tulsa/Broken Arrow. Must have Id to purchase and fill out a bill of sale stating you are legally able to purchase a firearm. I will waive this if you show me your concealed carry permit. Will ship to ffl on your dime.

Diamondback 556 ar pistol like new with holosun red dot. $850
Remington r1 1911 aac limited edition $900
Custom glock 17 w/ threaded barrel and upgraded slide and sites. $700
S&W Core 9mm w/ factory threaded barrel and viper red dot $700

Attachments

• 20240118_215921.jpg
    20240118_215921.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 5
  • 20240118_213631.jpg
    20240118_213631.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240118_214020.jpg
    20240118_214020.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

njones918

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided to clean the safe out and purge some stuff that i dont shoot anymore or even at all. Most of these were bought brand new locally so i paid retail plus sales tax. So they are for sale, not on sale. Im not hurting to sell them. Just moving these to make room for something new. I looked these up quickly just to see what they were going for online to try and be fair. Im open to reasonable offers if you can show me why you are offering what you are.

Would rather sell them outright but I am open to trades depending on what its for. Worst I can say is no. If you have something to trade pm me with details, if theres a difference on the trade let me know +/- what your offer is.

Daniel pistol ar in 556
Glock in 45acp
Fn 5.7 mrd
Vp9 tac
8.6 Blackout
High end scopes
Eotechs
Thermals

Located in Tulsa/Broken Arrow. Must have Id to purchase and fill out a bill of sale stating you are legally able to purchase a firearm. I will waive this if you show me your concealed carry permit. Will ship to ffl on your dime.

Glock 30S with less than 100 rounds through it for trade. Shoot me a text if interested, I’m located in Tulsa.

yurigagarian

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Daniel pistol ar in 556
Glock in 45acp
Fn 5.7 mrd
Vp9 tac
8.6 Blackout
High end scopes
Eotechs
Thermals

Does that Glock have an upgraded trigger?

Latest posts

Top Bottom